Welcome to EWASS 2019 !
European Week of Astronomy and Space Science
24 – 28 June 2019
Manufacture des tabacs, Univ. of Lyon 3,
The annual meeting of the European Astronomical Society (EAS).
- Important dates:
|Announcement of selected Symposia and Special Sessions:
|Registration & Abstract submission:
||opening in December 2018
- 2018-Oct-8: EWASS 2019 poster and banner added; update of EHC
- 2018-Sep-8: Call for sessions closed
- 2018-Aug-13: Update of SOC
- 2018-Jul-6: Call for Expressions of Interest to organise Symposia, Special and Lunch Sessions.
- 2018-May: Website on-line
Ethics and Anti-harassment statement
The EAS considers its annual EWASS meetings to be a privileged occasion for free and frank interchange of scientific ideas, as well as for the nurturing and creation of professional and social contacts. Any abuse of power or inappropriate behaviour has no place at the EWASS.
On 23 January 2018, EAS Council has adopted the EAS Ethics Statement and Guidelines for Good Practice. These will apply during EWASS and all participants are urged to read the document and follow its recommendations.