European Astronomical Society
Contributed meeting announcements:
- Living around active stars
- IAU Symposium 328
17 – 21 October 2016, Maresias, SP, Brazil
Financial support application deadline: 30 April 2016
Abstract submission deadline: 16 June 2016
Early Registration deadline: 16 July 2016
- Seismology of the Sun and the Distant Stars 2016
- Using Today's Successes to Prepare the Future
Joint TASC2 & KASC9 Workshop - SPACEINN & HELAS8 Conference
11 – 15 July 2016, Angra do Heroísmo, Terceira-Açores, Portugal
- Star Clusters: from Infancy to Teenagehood
- Heidelberg, Germany, 8 – 12 August 2016
Abstract submission deadline: April 3, 2016
Early registration deadline: June 15, 2016
- Water in the Universe - from clouds to oceans
- ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, 12 – 15 April 2016
- 28th TEXAS Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics
- Geneva, Switzerland, 13 – 18 December 2015
- Astronomical Surveys and Big Data
- International Symposium dedicated to 50th anniversary of Markarian Survey and 10th anniversary of the Armenian Virtual Observatory
Byurakan, Armenia, 5 – 9 October 2015
- INTEGRAL 2015 Workshop
- "The New High Energy Sky after a Decade of Discoveries"
Rome, Italy, 5 – 9 October 2015
- ESLAB 2013: The Universe as seen by Planck
- An international conference dedicated to an in-depth look at
the initial scientific results from the Planck mission
ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, 2 – 5 April 2013
- An INTEGRAL view of the high-energy sky (the first 10 years)
- 9th INTEGRAL Workshop and celebration of the 10th launch anniversary
Paris, France, 15 - 19 October 2012
- "The Extreme and Variable High Energy Sky"
- Chia Laguna (Cagliari), Sardinia, Italy, 19 – 23 September 2011
- The 8th INTEGRAL workshop
- University College Dublin, Ireland, 27 – 30 September 2010
- Astronomy and Civilization
- Budapest, Hungary, 10 – 13 August 2009
- "The Extreme Sky"
- Otranto, Italy, 13 – 17 October 2009
For an exhaustive list see the International Astronomy Meetings listed at CADC.
Please contact us
if you would like to add an entry to this page.
In order to promote medium size meetings in astronomy and astrophysics
and related areas, the European Astronomical Society (EAS) has launched in 2011 a
series of EAS Colloquia (EASColl) to provide a mechanism to exchange ideas
and promote cross-fertilization of ideas between scientists working in Europe.
EASColl are intended to be medium-size meetings of 50 to 80 people dedicated
to either established scientific domains or newly emerging fields of
small/growing communities, which can not apply for support to the large
EU Networks or qualify as International Astronomical Union Symposia (IAUS).
Call for proposals
There is currently no open call for EASColl proposals.