Lunch Session LS5
27 June 2019
Aims and scope
ESA has recently selected 3 missions for further study in the M5 call, SPICA, Theseus, and EnVision.
One mission will be selected at the end of the Phase A, early 2021 for a launch expected in 2032.
We will have a town-hall presentation and discussion of the missions.
Image courtesy of J. Richard (CRAL)
- L. Colangeli (ESA): ESA's Science Programme and the M5 mission selection process
- P. Roelfsema (SRON): The SPICA mission
- L. Amati (INAF-OABo): The Transient High-Energy Sky and Early Universe Surveyor (THESEUS)
- R. Ghail (Imperial College London): The EnVision M5 Venus orbiter
- Q/A session
PIs of the mission candidates or representatives, together with ESA representative.
No contributed talk or poster will be presented for this lunch session.
together with the PIs of the M5 candidate missions:
- M. Audard (University of Geneva, CH)
- P. Roelfsema (SRON, NL)
- L. Amati (INAF-OAS Bologna, IT)
- R. Ghail (Imperial College London, UK)
Marc.Audard @ unige.ch
Updated on Sun Mar 10 21:22:10 CET 2019