Lunch Session LS10
6 April 2018
Aims and scope
This session represents an opportunity for people attending the SS29 session to present and discuss poster contributions, through a series of 2 minutes mini-talks, followed by a general Q&A discussion on open questions in nova science.
Program of the session (Start @ 13:40)
- F. Walter : "Decadal-Scale Evolution of High Excitation Novae"
- T. O'Brien : "High-resolution radio imaging of novae"
- A. Kawash : "Radio Emission from V5666 Sgr"
- I. van Bemmel : "Very Long Baseline Interferometry imaging of the advancing ejecta in the first gamma-ray nova V407 Cygni"
- A. Arai : "Nucleosynthesis in Classical Novae: Detection of Beryllium-7 by Optical High-Resolution Spectroscopic Observations"
- H. Kawakita : "Nucleosynthesis in Classical Novae: Isotopic Ratios of Carbon and Nitrogen in V2676 Oph"
- M. Orio : "Multimission observations of the 2015 "dwarf nova" outburst of the old nova GK Per"
- M. Orio : "The X-ray image of the superluminous nova SMC 2016"
- G. Sala : "The role of the accretion disk in post-outburst classical novae: the case of V5116 Sgr"
- M. Healy : "Unusual novae observed using the Liverpool Telescope"
- O. Pejcha : "The physics of light curves of luminous red novae"
- D. Sahman : "Discovery of an old nova shell surrounding the Cataclysmic variable V1315 Aql"
- I. Voloshina : "Results of Optical Monitoring of Cataclysmic Variable, Nova GK Per"
- N. Castro-Segura : "V341 Ara -- the nova-like variable that has it all"
- L. Izzo (IAA-CSIC, Spain - chair)
- M. Henze (SDSU, USA - chair)
- L. Chomiuk (MSU, USA)
- M. Darnley (LJMU, UK)
- S. Kafka (AAVSO, USA)
- E. Mason (INAF-TS, Italy)
- S. Mohamed (SAAO, South Africa)
- P. Mroz (Warsaw U., Poland)
- K. Page (Leicester U., UK)
- V. Ribeiro (Aveiro U/IT, Portugal)
Luca Izzo (izzo @ iaa.es), Martin Henze (henze @ ice.cat)
Updated on Tue Mar 20 19:38:33 CET 2018