COVID-19 Travel Regulations to Spain
In order to pass health controls upon arrival in Spain, passengers (except children under the age of 12 and international transits), who arrive from countries that do NOT belong to the European Union or do NOT have the status of Schengen associated countries, must show one of these documents:>
- An EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE OR EU EQUIVALENT of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative certificate of an active infection diagnostic test or a recovery certificate after having this disease.
- SpTH QR. If you do not have the EU Digital COVID Certificate or equivalent, you must complete the SpTH Health Control Form, manually entering the details of your vaccination, recovery, or diagnostic test certificate.
The vaccination certificate with complete schedule for children under 18 has no expiry date.
More information can be found on the Spain Travel Health Website.
Safety restrictions in Spain by Government:
- Use of face mask
In Spain, from April 20, 2022, it is not mandatory to wear a mask outdoors or indoors, with some exceptions. You must wear a mask:
- If you are traveling by plane, train, or bus, as well as on all public passenger transport.
- If you are traveling on ships or boats in case, it is not possible to maintain 1.5 m, except in cabins, when they are shared by groups of cohabitants.
- In health centers, services, and establishments such as health care centers, hospitals, or pharmacies/drugstores.
- In social health care centers, workers, and visitors in shared areas.
- Social distancing - 1.5 m
- Health care information
The use of RadarCovid (only in Spanish), an app for all of Spain, is recommended.
Emergency phone number: 112.
More information here (only in Spanish).
The following links provide the latest information on COVID-19 entry regulations in Spain:
NOTICE. Due to the constant updating of the information regarding the restrictions and measures caused by COVID-19 before travelling, you must always consult the requirements and recommendations of the public bodies and competent national authorities' bodies in each country. The information found on this website is not binding and has no regulatory effect. Likewise, it is based on the information gathered from the official websites and Autonomous Communities of Spain.
Safety restrictions in Spain by Government
The Valencia Conference Centre is making sure all events are safe for all participants. The venue is following the official governmental restrictions and have the general measures in place.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR EAS 2022
- EAS2022 is following the official governmental restrictions and recommendations.
- EAS Secretariat is strongly recommending to:
- wear face masks
- get self-tested before coming to the conference
- keep social distancing
WHERE TO GET THE COVID TESTS IN VALENCIA
PCR €120 Results within 48 h
ANTIGEN €60 Results in 1 h
EXPRESS PCR €190 Results in 2 h
Service hours are: PCR and ANTIGEN: Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM and from 3 PM to 7 PM.
Contact person: Amparo Piqueras, 96 317 78 06 (Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 3 PM).
Vithas Valencia October 9
CORONAVIRUS RNA - PCR: €120 (approx. 24 hours)
CORONAVIRUS ANTIGEN: €60 (approx. 4 hours)
RAPID CORONAVIRUS TEST _ QUALITATIVE SEROLOGY TEST: €35 (approx. 1 hour)
ELISA SEROLOGY_ QUANTITATIVE SEROLOGY TEST: €30 each (approx. 4 days)
SEROLOGY + ANTIGEN TEST: €80 (approx. 4 hours)
PCR EXPRESS (approx. 1 hour): €190
Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 2 PM
Monday to Friday from 4 PM to 7 PM (currently from 5 PM to 8 PM).
Dr. Orlando sees private and international patients and his hours are Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 8 PM.
Hospital Quironsalud Valencia
Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday, from 9 AM to noon and Sunday from 9 AM to 10 AM.
After hours, tests are done in the emergency room
Results are sent by email in Spanish and English
Telephone: 0034 659 966 800
Clínica Doctor Serrano (C/ Grabador Esteve, 1)
PCR test: Results: for tests done before 10.00am, 6-9 hours; after 10.00am, results the next day. Cost: €90
Group PCR test: for groups of up to 10 people. Results: for tests done before 10.00am, 6-9 hours; after 10.00am, results the next day. Cost: €70
Antigen test: Results: 15 min. Cost: €30
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.00am-8.00pm
Contact phone: +34 960 265 758 / Whatsapp: 672 109 916
Airport - Eurofins (1st floor, next to the Swissport counter)
PCR test (results in 12 hours) - €70
Rapid PCR test (results in 1-3 hours) - €95
Antigen test - €29.17
Prior appointment required. Make your appointment here or via the TrustOne app.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am-5.00pm / Tuesday and Thursday: 8.00am-6.30pm
PCR: 100 € Results will be received by email during the afternoon.
Serological test: €40
Antigen test: 30 €.
All tests are carried out from 8:00 to 21:00 in the hospital laboratory on the third floor. Make an appointment on their website.