Special Session SS23
1 July 2020
Aims and scope
This plenary session of the NAC aims to inform people of the various outreach activities that are organized by the Dutch institutes, or in which the Dutch institutes are otherwise involved.
The invited talks are 20 minutes plus 4 minutes for questions / switchover time. Contributed talks are 10+4 minutes each.
- Peter Barthel
- Watch out: Exoplanet in the Netherlands! Umit Kavak
- How being single or in a couple affects the death of massive stars Eva Laplace
- A new approach to modelling gamma-ray burst afterglows: Using Gaussian processes to account for the systematics Mehmet Deniz Aksulu
- Public value and public purpose of Astronomy Pedro Russo
- Peter Barthel (University of Groningen)
- Pedro Russo (Leiden Observatory)
Updated on Wed May 27 16:12:50 CEST 2020