Special Session SS31
3 July 2020
NAC: Instrumentation & Astronomy
Aims and scope
The Dutch Astronomers Conference (NAC) is organised yearly to bring together astronomers from all over the Netherlands. This year's edition is held concurrently with EASAM.
This plenary session of the NAC aims to inform people on advances in astronomical instrumentation. Talks are given by scientists from Dutch universities and research institutes.
The invited talks are 20 minutes plus 4 minutes for questions / switch over time. Contributed talks are 10+4 minutes each.
- T.B.A. Paul Groot
- SRON Instrumentation and the next decade in space astrophysics Michael Wise
- Galaxy evolution with SPICA Lingyu Wang
- Development of a cryogenic microcalorimeter towards high-resolution X-ray spectroscopy
- Paul Groot (Radboud University (Nijmegen))
- Michael Wise (Netherlands Institute for Space Research (SRON))
- Hiroki Akamatsu (Netherlands Institute for Space Research (SRON))
Huub Röttgering, Jan Lub, Simon Portegies Zwart, Martijn Oei, Martijn Wilhelm, Frits Sweijen, Lydia Stofanova, Dirk van Dam, Rafaël Mostert, Marieke Baan
Lydia Stofanova: stofanova @ strw.leidenuniv.nl
Updated on Wed Jun 03 16:15:54 CEST 2020