View the complete Programme and the Short Poster Presentations Programme (both are distributed on site).
Sessions are colour-coded to indicate the broad scientific area, to facilitate
the day-to-day planning of your week:
| Stars & ISM
|| Sun & Space
Please refer to the dedicated page on Plenary Lectures.
- Opening ceremony (Mon. 9:15–9:45)
- EAS General Assembly (Thu 9:15–10:15)
- Closing ceremony (Fri. 12:45–13:00)
- EAS Affiliated Societies: business lunch (Mon. 13:30–14:30)
- EAS Strategy Team meeting (Mon. 15:00–16:30)
- EAS Council meeting 1 (Tue. 12:45–14:45)
- EAS Council extra meeting on EWASS & Brussels (Wed. 9:00–13:00)
- EAS Council meeting 2 (Thu. 12:45–14:45)
- FIRSPEX Consortium meeting (Fri. all day)
Other Astronomy Events in Athens during EWASS 2016